July 30, 2009

THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALLLLL BEEN WAITING FOR

I finally finished the SEQUEL to your favorite movie about a boy and his whale.. This sequel will be a bit different from the last.. This Video is a Move Trailer. If you have not seen the first video please watch it first, or if its been a while, watch it again. You can find it by scrolling down my blog a bit.. After the movie there is a short video of Addison and I. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment on the video.. hope you enjoy!.. BTW i watched it like 100 times already so feel free to watch it as many times as possible.

5 comments:

Nielson said...

I refuse to comment until you leave a comment on my blog. But good job anyway, very entertaining.

Kimalee said...

That was very funny!! The best part of the video was when Mabulane was yelling at you for being too loud. It was priceless. I thought you were going to edit it.

Jordan said...

You and Shampoo need an arch nemmisis...(I probally didn't spel any of these werds rite.)

dream quilt create said...

Sean no wonder your number is 0007. I wish Shampoo could drive back with me....by the way, that is one cool truck. Who was the cinematographer?

Booking It With Sandi said...

That video was awesome! I think that your arch enemy could be the Broboy... He plays a great evil dude, even down to the evil laugh!

I think that I haven't laughed this long in such a long time! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Curse to the women in boys lives we never like things being too loud! Mabulane was a classic!