May 20, 2009

13 days

So thirteen is a big number for me today. There is only thirteen days til school ends! Also there is only 13 days til i head back home to Utah! I have been excited to go to Uah since i first got here and i have patiently waited in line...byw this is how the line goes (mom, vanessa, mom, vanessa, mom..) you get the point. I want to see my friends and family so much! I am thinking im gonna be playin with Bridger alot! And i cant wait to spend time with my friends just like before, it will be so great
So i dont have too much planned, im just going to be taking it day by day:) But i am going to get to see the Oqurih Mountain Temple, for the didication, and I am so excited:) Anyway i cant wait to see everyone:) bye til a week!

1 comment:

Brinkley said...

cant wait to see you either!!