January 17, 2009

Home on the Open Road?

Day 2 of my journey.
I have been living in a chevy impala for the last two days. Would i call it home? Not exactly, although i do love road trips and i do love to see the deserted land of america. Some might call me crazy but i have been enjoying my ten hours of sitting down looking at nothing. To fill the time i have been singing, dancing, and illegally driving. I only have a UTAH permit, notice how it is a UTAH permit meaning i am only supposed to drive in UTAH. As of today i have sucessfully driven in four states including Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas totalling six and a half driving hours. I cant wait to go to Drivers Ed saying i have already been driving for ten months with a cross the country drive under my belt... belt buckle that is. Now here are some pictures.....taken with our camera....than taken from my camera phone and than sent to my email....I will get some nice pitures shortly. You know pictures that are not blury and sideways. Thanks for commenting!!!

3 comments:

Brinkley said...

first to comment!!! WAHHOOOO!!!! so good to see your first post and im glad you guys are doing great. haha way to break the law:)

Kimberly said...

I love the blog! Very masculine! Ha! We will look forward to checking this often. I'm glad you made it safe and are doing great.

Anonymous said...

Did you know you can flip the pictures so they are not sideways? Ask mom to help you.