January 28, 2009

My House

I have been living in this house since Saturday. It is a very nice home that feels so comfortable. Here are a couple pictures....
This is my swimming pool!! kinda small but very cool and its a great place to sit and relax...(with the chairs behind me)

This is my "Play" Room or movie Room. We have a PlayStation TV and DVD player in that cabinet. The computer is also in there right behind me.
This is my room. There is the closet and my two dresser drawers. I love to have windows in my room....epecailly when there is a breeze.

This is another picture of my room. M desk and my bed.... and by the way the wall paper is the same color:)

This is our family room. The kitchen is to the left and the pool is to the right. This is an arial view from the play room upstairs.

So anyway this is my wonderfull house. Obviously everything is unpacked and we are about settled in.

THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

The house looks so nice. Your mom is a great decorator. Can we come over? I like your room and I especially like the picture of the Temple on your desk. It looks like the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, right? My biological father lives in FL and I remember how anyone who had a swimming pool needed to have a fence around it...to keep the aligators out! So your pool reminded me of that. We have a pool at our house in AZ and we loved it. You will enjoy yours.
Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Brinkley said...

Wow i love these pictures your house looks like so much fun!! Thats cute your mom's relaxing in the room right there:) I love your new room too it looks great!! Cant wait to see more pictures soon!!

dream quilt create said...

So Sean, you caught me doing my applique. The house looks great. Can you put pictures on of the rest of house?

Whitney said...

Awesome house! The family room looks a lot like your Daybreak house from the view you shot. Except the pictures around the TV were switched, I think and the couches are in different positions. Your pool is amazing!