February 22, 2009

"Disaster, looked like a cyclone went through it."

"Disaster, looked like a cyclone went through it."-Ricky Horst
A couple days ago, when looking at some blog posts I was interrupted by my father. He was wondering why my room looked the way it did. After shrugging my shoulders and giving him a smart comment such as "I don't know, cause I live in there," he told me to hurry up and clean it. I explained to him that I was getting involved and was on my blog. He told me that I should show the real side of Sean with my messy room, soooo that's what i will be doing today:)

Today you will be seeing my room. I will give before and after pictures:) Some might call this clean, some might call this alright, but others call this a disaster.


This is my room, i went camping this weekend. That is not good news!!! Also, my bed thats suppsosed to be made every day.
A whole bunch of clothes and i see a history book!!

But BAM!!!! This is what it usual looks like. (wink wink)




Well there you go. A dirty room turned clean. But till next time THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!!!

5 comments:

dream quilt create said...

Wow Sean, is that all it takes to get you to clean your room? Why don't you blog about the "real" Sean? Too bad you can't post smells on your blog too. I love the way your room looks clean. All you have to do is put your clothes away when you take them off....Hmmmmm....I wonder how long it will stay nice like that. You should post a daily pic of your room and see the progress, but hopefully not the digression.
Love, Mom xoxoxo

vanessahorst said...

your room is never clean lol

Brinkley said...

this is hilarious.....and disaster??? you havent seen diaster till you've seen my room!!!

Kimberly said...

How funny! Brinkley's right. Her room is usually messy and we are always telling her to clean it up...we tell all the kids that. It's amazing that we can have a clean organized home and teach our children that "everything has it's place" but they still don't get that when it comes to their rooms!

Thanks for finally posting. We've missed that!

Addison said...

Hey Sean, Are you sure Mom didn't clean your room...? And hey, is that my shirt on your floor....!!!