February 08, 2009

Sean vs. Wild

Disclaimer: This story is not a real story. For the True and honest story please visit, horstclan.blogspot.com


Saturday, February 7Th i Journeyed out for the survival of the fittest, for the test of bravery and strength. Me and the wild, Me vs. the wild. I started by driving through the grasslands of mid Florida. As exited as i look i know that soon ahead will be trials that will test me in every way possible.


When i arrive at my destination this is the first thing i see..The beginning of my problems. But one little sign cannot stop me from fulfilling my duty.

I head out to the water to find some food for the night. I keep my eyes open for those gators and walk around the grasslands in search.


Another hole. This is too small for me to sleep in. It is too big for a snake and too small for most other things. It probably fits raccoons or skunks.


This is Poky Pear. I almost stepped in this!! Poky Pear has sharp needles. Also they have tiny hairs that are so small you can hardly see them! If they get stuck in your hands than it will hurt and burn! it is very hard to get off.





















After finding my way home the first thing i did was sleep.



I AM A SURVIVOR Man

Disclaimer: This story is not a real story. For the True and honest story please visit, horstclan.blogspot.com THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!!!!!

5 comments:

Brinkley said...

this cracks me up!!! I love the creative story!

vanessahorst said...

i don't remember saturday happening quite like that....

Kimberly said...

Great story Sean! You are very creative!

dream quilt create said...

You are a wild and crazy guy! What an imagination! I think that hole was for an alligator, and it's in the woods behind our house, just waiting and scheming to find a wait to take a bite out of you!!!!

Nielson said...

What a survivor--and you even managed to smile in every picture---wow...

OH, and I think they're called 'prickly pear'